Apply For A Job:
The Austintown Local School District is actively working to build a pre-employment database. Our mission is not only to find the right individual for each position, but also to find the right position for those qualified individuals.
We only accept supporting application materials on-line (resume, cover letter, transcripts, etc.). Therefore, we ask that you DO NOT send materials via U.S. mail or e-mail. Instead, please upload your electronic files (as a .pdf) through the on-line application process.
- Please review the information below, as it pertains to the position(s) you are seeking.
- For a certificated position, you will need to complete the on-line application and attach support materials.
- For a substitute certificated position use the link to the right to apply
- For a classified position/classified substitute position, you will need to complete the on-line application and attach support materials.
ALL on-line applications are kept active for one year after completion. If the materials are not updated prior to the anniversary date, all records will be deleted.
Required application items:
1. State and Federal background checks
2. Negative Drug Screening
Ohio Law (Ohio Revised Code 3319.39) identifies thirty-four (34) criminal offenses, felonies and misdemeanors, which serve as a bar to employment in a school district. You are required to be fingerprinted as part of your application for certification/licensure and upon application for employment. Thus, if you have committed these offenses it will be discovered.
To learn more about criminal offenses, click here.
If your qualifications meet our needs, you will be contacted.