We've become aware of issues for individuals attempting to log into Student Information (DASL), GradeBook (Progressbook), and Parent Access. After entering usernames and passwords, they are sent back to a blank login screen (SI and GB), or told their account is locked (PA). It seems this is often times linked to an upgrade to Internet Explorer 11.
In order to correct this issue, there are a few steps users will need to complete:
* Open Internet Explorer
* Select Tools, then Compatibility View settings
* Type access-k12.org into the "Add this website" box, then click Add and Close
* Select Tools again, then Internet Options
* Click on the Security Tab, then the green checkmark (Trusted Sites)
* The Sites button will now be available - click on this button
In the "Add this website to the zone" box enter:
https://dasl.access-k12.org for Student Information, then Add
https://progressbook.access-k12.org for GradeBook, then Add
https://parentaccess.access-k12.org for Parent Access, then Add
**Student Information and Gradebook Users will also need to add:
Once these steps have been completed, the issues seem to be resolved. Hopefully this will help eliminate frustration when users run into login issues.
If these steps do not solve your issue, please submit a Help Desk ticket.