Open vision bar

Options for Meal Account Funds

Parents have the following 4 options regarding the funds on their students meal account. For further questions please reach out to the Food Services Department at 330-797-3901 x5041 or at

1.     Roll over - Funds on student meal accounts will roll over to be used the next school year. No action needed. This is what happens each summer.

2.     Refund - Parents may request a refund of funds on their student’s meal account. See the Food Service Refund Request Form.

3.     Transfer - Parents may transfer funds between sibling meal accounts. This can be done online at or by emailing Food Services at

4.     Gifted - Funds may be gifted to another student (not a sibling) or applied to district meal debt. Please email Food Services at

Back to School News      Print News Article